Image Publication Recognition
Best Imaging Publication Awards
Two awards are given annually:
- One award for a peer-reviewed research publication that used the NDIIF imaging machines in the Stinson-Remick.
- One award for a peer-reviewed publication that used the NDIIF imaging machines in Galvin Life Sciences or Harper Hall.
Call for Nominations
A nomination for Best Imaging Publication can be made by any co-author of a publication that appeared online in the calendar year.
Simply send an email to Theresa Bollinger or Sarah Chapman via email@example.com with a subject “Nomination for Best Imaging Publication of 2017”. Deadline for submission of images is April 13, 2018. Image award winners will be announced in late April. Past image award winners can be viewed here.
The email text should include:
- The complete publication citation, including: article title, names of all authors, addresses, journal, DOI.
- The name and email address of one of the co-authors who will act as corresponding author for the nomination.
- Summary in <200 words of the imaging work within the publication, highlighting the significance of the imaging work, its high quality, and its worthiness for an award.
- Two attachments:
- PDF copy of the publication.
- A single, self-explanatory, PPT slide showing relevant images from the publication. These PPT slides will be retained by the NDIIF and used for publicity.