- slide scanning - scan entire tissue sections in brightfield (H&E, etc) or fluorescence mode with focus or shade correction for more seamless stitched images.
- contrast imaging for unstained samples
- high content analysis using multiwell plates or dishes
- optical sectioning for 3D data sets
- analysis tools for image segmentation and quantification
Questions? Let me know!
Sara L. Cole, Ph.D.
Optical Microscopy Core Program Director
Notre Dame Integrated Imaging Facility
University of Notre Dame
007G Galvin Life Sciences Building
Notre Dame, IN 46556-0369
PUBLISHING using OMC images? Please remember to acknowledge us!