TEM: Titan 80-300 (FEI)
The Titan 80-300 microscope incorporates a novel platform that allows ultimate stability, performance and flexibility. For more information on using this instrument, please refer to our policies and rates.
- High Resolution (HR) TEM mode
- HR Scanning TEM (STEM) mode
- HR Electron Energy Loss Spectroscopy (EELS)
- HR Energy Dispersive X-Ray (EDX)
Features and specifications (at 300 kV)
- Energy Spread - 0.7 eV
- Point Resolution - 0.2 nm
- Information limit - < 0.1 nm
STEM Resolution - 0.136 nm
- TEM images and Electron Diffraction
- High Resolution TEM images at Angstrom resolution
- High throughput STEM mode at Angstrom resolution
- EDX- compositional analysis at nm-scale
- Electron Energy Loss Spectroscopy (EELS can obtain elemental and chemical information (such as valence and the coordination of specific atoms) with nanometer resolution.