External Customer Information
The Notre Dame In Vivo Imaging Core is located in 003 room of the Galvin Life Sciences Center and includes the following instruments and services:
- ALBIRA PET/SPECT/CT Imaging Station (Bruker)
- Multispectral FX (Bruker)
- Xtreme Multimodality Imaging Station (Bruker)
- IVIS Lumina (Perkin Elmer)
- EchoMRI Body Composition Analysis Station (EchoMRI)
- ICON Benchtop small animal MRI (Bruker)
- Bioscan X-ray CT (Mediso)
- Self-Service and Full Service Instrument Usage Options
- as well as several sample preparation and developed imaging protocols
All of these devices and services are available to external customers
Data collected by our professional staff is charged at the assisted use rate. In some circumstances external customers can be trained to operate the devices and be charged at the unassisted rate. For more details, view the rates for the In Vivo Imaging Core.
Need More Information?
Contact Matthew Leevy to pursue contract work with the In Vivo Imaging Core. Information obtained during the discussion will be used to create a written quotation for the work along with time schedule and estimated cost. Typically, the first sample from a new customer is examined for free to show the facility's capabilities and to better estimate the cost of further work.