Advanced Molecular Imaging HT Instrument
A new, high throughput benchmark for in-vivo imaging
Using Ami HT researchers in pharma, academia, early stage biotech as well as global CROs can conduct optical imaging system for studying small animal disease model progression, response to therapy, and cell migration in-vivo.
The cutting edge patented LED based illumination provides unprecedented power and previously unattained sensitivity for FLI and BLI. The Ami HT is also well suited when early detection and marking disease progression are of value.
The Ami HT comes equipped for the largest native FOV on the market based on comparable products from other vendors. Other products aspire to widen their FOV by using a corrective expansion lens, which by the laws of physics will reduce the sensitivity dramatically. Not the Ami HT which delivers a native FOV of 25cm x 17cm, easily imaging 5 mice at a time.
The Ami HT comes equipped with a solid state air-cooled camera and state of the art high performance imaging capabilities. The instrument is absolutely calibrated.
- Bioluminescent imaging
- Fluorescent imaging
- High throughput
- Pure LED illumination (patented)
- 100X light intensity on specimen
- 10 LED wavelengths from 430nm to 745nm
- 10 filters included from 530nm to 790 nm
- Selection of 20 filters available
- Custom emission filters for plant imaging
- Solid state cooled CCD camera (–90C), no leaks
- High Performance Imager
- CCD camera with back illumination
- Ultra-wide category leading 25cm x 17cm optical FOV
- Vertical sliding door with reduced waste anesthesia gas