Body Composition Analysis device for live animals, measuring fat, lean, water and bone mineral content
Features & Specifications
- The EchoMRI delivers precise body composition measurements of fat, lean, free water, and total water masses in live animals weighing up to 500, 700, 900, and 1100 grams respectively.
- Scanning takes 0.5 – 3.2 minutes, depending on the precision options.
- The live animals need no anesthesia and no special preparation before measurement.
- EchoMRI™ Analyzers are exceedingly easy to operate. A training period of one hour is sufficient for individuals without prior knowledge.
- Numeric results are stored and can be viewed again later at any time, as well as extracted either into Excel and ASCII files or into Access database.