The Magellan 400 - field emission scanning electron microscope (FESEM) with extra high spatial resolution (XHR): 0.6 nm @ 15 kV, 0.9 nm @ 1 kV.
The Magellan XHR FESEM also allows sample imaging at extremely low beam energies (<100 eV), avoiding charge effect at non-conductive nano-scale surfaces.
Features & Specifications
- Dual-mode magnetic immersion / field free lens electron optics
- Everhart-Thornley SE detector for secondary electron (SE) detection.
- In-lens SE and back-scattered electron (BSE) detection specially designed for high-resolution imaging at both high and low accelerating voltages in the range of 0.05-30 KeV;
- UC monochromator technology, enabling sub-nanometer performance at low energies
- Beam deceleration technology for low energy imaging of non-conductive specimens;
- Integrated IR CCD camera for in-chamber viewing;
- Retractable Annular STEM Detector enables scanning transmission imaging in bright field, dark field and high-angle dark field modes.
- Retractable Circular Backscattered electron detector (CBS), designed for Z- contrast imaging
- Energy Dispersive X- Ray Spectrometer (EDS) Bruker
- SLEW Window, detection of elements from Z=5 (boron) and up;
- Energy resolution 123 eV (MnKα, 0 - 100,000 cps);
- Elemental mapping, line scan, point analysis.
Stinson Remick B30
- Internal Unassisted Use: $64
- Internal Assisted Use: $89
- External Unassisted Use: $219
- External Assisted Use: $271
- New User Training Package: $478
- Experienced User Training Package: $300
- Refresher Training Package: $150