Spectra 30-300 (S)TEM – the highest resolution, aberration-corrected, scanning transmission electron microscope for all materials science applications.
Features & Specifications
- X-FEG Mono: High-brightness Schottky field emitter gun and monochromator with a tunable energy resolution range between 1 eV and <0.2 eV
- Accelerating voltage: 30, 80, 300 keV
- Probe corrector:
Energy spread: 0.2–0.3 eV
Information limit: 100 pm
STEM resolution: 50 pm (125 pm @ 30 kV)
- Available detectors:
Ultra-low noise Panther, on-axis solid state, 8 segmented BF and ADF detectors (16 segments in total)
Thermo Scientific Ceta™ 16M Camera with speed enhancement
Electron microscope pixel array detector (EMPAD)
- Super-X EDX system (detector design allows for combined tomographic EDS):
High-sensitivity, windowless detector system based on patented SDD technology
Energy resolution: ≤136 eV for Mn-Kα and 10 kcps; ≤140 eV for Mn-Kα and 100 kcps
Low system background in EDS
- Field-free imaging in TEM Lorentz mode with 2 nm resolution for magnetic property studies
- Integrated Faraday cup for calibration screen current
- Computerized 5-axis, ultra-stable specimen piezo stage (allows for movements as fine as 20 pm). Linear drift compensation provided by piezo stage.
- Symmetric S-TWIN objective lens with wide-gap pole piece allows the use of special holders, such as heating/biasing holder, cooling holder and liquid cell holder.
- Available holders:
Single tilt holder
Double tilt holder
Stinson Remick B03