Leica EM UC7 Ultramicrotome
The Leica EM UC7 ultramicrotome equipped with the FC7 cryo-chamber attachment is capable of the preparation of high-quality semi- and ultra-thin sections of biological and industrial samples. This includes frozen-hydrated sectioning of vitrified specimens, cryoprotected biological samples, and soft materials like rubbers and polymers.
Features & Specifications
- Wide temperature range for sectioning, starting at room temperature and down to -180 C.
- The FC7 cryo chamber is equipped with a micromanipulator for easy sections transfer to the TEM grid.
- Precise thickness control of sections from a few nanometers to up to several micrometers
- Equipped with a built-in anti-vibration system
Stinson Remick B16
- Internal Unassisted Use: $49
- Internal Assisted Use: $68
- External Unassisted Use: $455
- External Assisted Use: $501