Leica CM 1850 Cryostat
The Leica CM1850 Cryostat has proven to be regarded as one of the most reliable cryostats in the industry. Intended for cutting frozen sections of standard and non-standard materials, the Leica CM 1850 is designed to rapidly freeze material in a temperature-controlled environment.
Features & Specifications
- Chamber temperature down to –35 °C.
- Actively cooled quick freeze shelf with Peltier unit for freezing down to –60 °C.
- Power-saving refrigeration system.
- Splash-protected microtome.
- Motorized coarse feed at two speeds.
- Smooth specimen orientation with automatic centering.
Freimann Life Sciences 400D